Editing your journal is a great way to keep track of what you're eating. Whether you only ate half of what was in your food photo or need to add or remove ingredients, AVA makes it super easy to edit your journal.
1. Click into the journal entry you'd like to edit.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the entry and select the "Edit" button.
3. You can edit the meal type by clicking the drop down arrow.
4. Edit the quantity you ate by sliding the blue dot right or left.
5. Delete items in the "Ingredients" section of the entry by clicking the red Trashcan icon on the left side of each ingredient.
6. Click save to update your journal entry.